These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
The offer and sale of products on our website ("alisia.it") are governed by these General Conditions of Sale.
The products purchased on alisia.it are sold directly by Alisia Accessorize Srl ("the Seller"), with registered office in Italy:
Via Fratelli Andolfatto 3, 36060 Romano d'Ezzelino -VI- Insc. Reg. Imp., Tax Code and VAT no. 03441470246, Share Capital Euro 50,000 fully paid up
You can request any information through our assistance services by contacting Customer Service in the Contact area. You will find information about orders and shipments, refunds and the return of products purchased on alisia.it. Remember that you can always contact the Seller also by e-mail at the following e-mail address email@example.com or by calling +39 0424 234 078.
The Seller may modify or simply update these General Conditions of Sale, in whole or in part.
Changes and updates to the General Conditions of Sale will be binding as soon as they are published on the website in this section. Therefore, please always check the latest conditions before placing an order.
If you do not agree, in whole or in part, with the General Conditions of Sale of alisia.it, please do not use our website.
Access to and use of alisia.it, including viewing web pages, communicating with the Seller, the ability to download information on products and purchase them on the website, are activities conducted by our users exclusively for personal uses unrelated to any commercial, entrepreneurial and professional activity.
Remember that you will be the one and only responsible for the use of alisia.it and its contents. In fact, the Seller cannot be held responsible for any use of the website and its contents that does not comply with the laws in force by any of its users, without prejudice to the Seller's liability for willful misconduct and gross negligence.
In particular, you will be the one and only responsible for the communication of incorrect or false information and data relating to third parties, without these having given their consent, as well as in consideration of an incorrect use of the same.
Finally, since any material will be downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service at the user's choice and risk, any responsibility for any damage to computer systems or loss of data resulting from the download operations falls on the user and cannot be attributed to the Manager.
The Seller declines all responsibility for any damage resulting from inaccessibility to the services on the site or from any damage caused by viruses, damaged files, errors, omissions, service interruptions, deletion of contents, problems connected to the network, providers or telephone connections. and / or telematic, to unauthorized access, to alteration of data, to the failure and / or faulty functioning of the user's electronic equipment.
The user is responsible for the custody and correct use of his personal information, including the credentials that allow access to the reserved services, as well as for any harmful consequence or prejudice that may arise for the Seller or third parties as a result of the incorrect use, loss, theft of such information.
1. Our trade policy
The Manager has adopted its own commercial policy; its mission is to sell products through its services and its website only to the "final consumer", meaning by this term a natural person who acts, on alisia.it, for purposes unrelated to his own commercial, entrepreneurial or professional activity. turning point.
If you are not a final consumer, please do not use our services to purchase our products. Otherwise, the Manager will have the right not to take into consideration purchase orders from subjects who are not final consumers and any other purchase order that does not comply with the General Conditions of Sale and these General Conditions of 'Use.
- These General Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on it among the users of alisia.it and the Seller.
- The General Conditions of Sale, on the other hand, do not regulate the supply of services or the sale of products by parties other than the Seller who are present on it through links, banners or other hypertext links. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from parties other than the Seller, we advise you to check their conditions of sale, because the Seller is not responsible for the provision of services by third parties other than the Seller or for the conclusion of operations e-commerce between users of alisia.it and third parties.
2. How to conclude the contract with the Seller
- To conclude the purchase contract for one or more products on alisia.it, you will need to fill in the order form in electronic format and send it to the Seller, electronically, following the relative
- The order form contains a reference to the General Conditions of Sale and the Information on the Right of Withdrawal, and a summary of the information on the essential characteristics of each product ordered and the relative price (including all applicable taxes or duties), the means of payment that you can use to purchase each product and the delivery methods of the purchased products, shipping and delivery costs.
- The contract is concluded when the Seller receives your order form electronically, after verifying the correctness of the data relating to your order and your payment.
- The language available to conclude the contract with the Seller is Italian.
- Once the contract is concluded, the Seller will process your purchase order.
- The Seller may not process your purchase orders that do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency or that are incomplete or incorrect or in the event of unavailability of the products. In these cases, we will inform you by e-mail that the contract is not concluded and that the Seller has not carried out your purchase order, specifying the reasons. If the products, presented on alisia.it, are no longer available or on sale at the time of your last access to the site or when the order form is sent, it will be the Seller's responsibility to notify you, promptly and in any case within thirty (30 ) days from the day following that on which you have sent your order to the Seller, any unavailability of the products ordered. In case of forwarding of the order form and payment of the price, the Seller will refund the amount already paid by you
- By submitting the order form electronically, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe these General Conditions of Sale in relations with the Seller. If you do not agree with some of the terms set out in the General Conditions of Sale, please do not submit the order form for the purchase of products on it.
- Once the contract is concluded, the Seller will send you, by e-mail, a confirmation of the purchase order, containing the information already contained in the order form (reference to the General Conditions of Sale and Information on the right of withdrawal, the information relating to essential characteristics of the product and detailed indication of the price, means of payment and delivery costs).
3. Guarantees and indication of product prices
- On alisia.it only products bearing the Alisia brand are offered for sale.
- The Seller does not sell second-hand products, flawed products or products of lower quality than the corresponding standards offered on the market.
- The essential characteristics of the products are presented on alisia.it within each product sheet. The images and colors of the products offered for sale on alisia.it may however not correspond to the real ones due to the Internet browser and monitor used.
- Product prices may be subject to updates. Make sure of the final sale price before submitting the relevant order form.
- The Seller, in case of exercising your right of withdrawal, has the right not to accept the return of products that have been altered in their essential and qualitative characteristics or that have been damaged.
- To pay the price of the products and the relative shipping and delivery costs, you can follow one of the methods indicated in the order form.
- In case of payment by credit card, the financial information (for example, the credit / debit card number or its expiry date) will be forwarded, via encrypted protocol, to Paypal or to Banca San Giorgio e Valle Agno, which provide the related remote electronic payment services, without third parties having access to them in any way. Furthermore, this information will never be used by the Seller except to complete the procedures relating to your purchase and to issue the related refunds in the event of any product returns, following the exercise of your right of withdrawal, or if it becomes necessary. prevent or report to the police the commission of fraud on alisia.it. The price for the purchase of products, as indicated in the order form, will be charged to your current account at the time of payment.
5. Shipping and delivery of products
Shipping times will vary on average from one (1) to six (6) business days, subject to change. If there are any changes in the shipping time, we will be happy to let you know.
6. Customer Support
You can request any information through our assistance services: through the "Contacts" section, by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +39 0424 234 078.
7. Right of withdrawal
- You have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller, without any penalty, specifying the reason, within thirty (30) days from the day of receipt of the products purchased on alisia.it.
- To withdraw from the contract you must contact us via the "Contact" section or by replying to the "Order Confirmation" email and send a return request.
- In this case you will have to return the products to the Seller by delivering them to the courier who will indicate to you with a specific email for shipment within fourteen (14) days from the notification of the withdrawal.
- The return of the purchased products to the seller's premises will be at your expense.
- The Right of Withdrawal - in addition to compliance with the terms and methods described in the previous points 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 and 7.4 - is understood to be exercised correctly if the following conditions are also fully met:
- Send the return request to the seller through the "Contacts" section within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the products;
- the products must not have been used or damaged;
- returned products must be delivered to the shipper in their original packaging within fourteen (14) days from the date of communication of the withdrawal.
8. Times and methods of reimbursement
- If the Right of Withdrawal is exercised following the methods and terms indicated in paragraph 7, upon receipt of the returned products, after verifying the integrity of the same, the Seller, after sending by e-mail the relative confirmation of acceptance of the products thus returned , will refund the consideration of the value of the goods for which the right of withdrawal has been exercised, within fourteen (14) days of receipt.
- If, on the other hand, the methods and terms for exercising your right of withdrawal are not respected, as specified in paragraph 7, you will not be entitled to a refund of the sums already paid to the Seller; however, you can get back, at your expense, the products in the state in which they were returned to the Seller. Otherwise, the Seller may keep the products, in addition to the sums already paid for them
- If there is no correspondence between the recipient of the products indicated in the order form and who made the payment of the sums due for their purchase, the reimbursement of the sums, in case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, will be carried out by the Seller, in in any case, towards the person who made the payment.
- The value date of the re-credit is the same as the debit, therefore you will not suffer any loss in terms of bank interest.
- The seller indicates the GLS OR DHL courier as the forwarder for the return of the products. The return of the product to the seller's premises will be at your expense.